For those interested in joining the Association, but who are not members of the Chamber of Commerce, there is the option to join as a Vision Partner. Thy have most of the benefits of a full membership, except for inclusion in the brochure.
Vision Partner, Annual Dues $75
- Chamber of Commerce membership not required.
- Non-voting partner.
- Inclusion and attendance at all SMSA functions, i.e., monthly Members Meetings networking, marketing; opportunities for referrals by other members.
- Marketing exposure via our website: photograph, 60 word business description, total 600 characters including contact information, such as, phone, address, website address with direct link, email address with direct link.
- Option to join with others and become member of the Chamber of Commerce and Corporate Member of the SMSA Corporation as a group.
- Promotion by concierges at Sedona’s major hotels and resorts, plus SMSA representation in concierges meetings.
- Participation in events organized by SMSA, like the annual ‘Celebrate Your Spirit’ in Tlaquepaque, or in events organized by others that SMSA participates in.
- Opportunity to be a staff member of the SMSA Center for one day or a half day per week. Opportunity to receive referrals through the SMSA Center.
- NB Participation in the Forest Access Program is limited to Corporate Members.