If you have a metaphysical spiritual practice or business in the greater Sedona area, we invite you to join a group of like-minded professionals and business people in creating a dynamic presence in the community.
Professional and business leaders recognized long ago that common goals can be achieved faster and more easily through joint action than through individual action.
The purposes of our association are:
- To help members achieve their common goals
- To provide service to its members
- To support its members in building and expanding their business and financial potential
- To enable members to successfully observe ethical and legal government requirements of business
- To improve the economic and social well being of the community
Upon your request we email you an application package.
If you have an interest in joining SMSA, for detailed information, please open the following files:
After you have submitted your application and your application has been approved, we invite you to submit the following:
Once approved as a SMSA member, you can apply to be included in SMSA’s Forest Land Use Permit:
During the application procedure for use of the Permit, which can take up to a year, or any other time, we have the following recommendations: