A full membership gives you all the benefits that the Association provides for its members. It is a requirement to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce.
Corporate Member – Annual Dues $150
Full voting member.
- Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association is an affinity Group of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce. We require that SMSA Corporate Members are members of the Chamber of Commerce :
Sedona-Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce
Basic Business Membership Payment Options
|Annual||Base + Additional fees|
|Semi-Annual||Base + Additional fees + $20|
|Quarterly||Base + Additional fees + $40|
- Annual SMSA dues may be paid in 2 installments of $75 each, the second $75 check deposited 30 days after joining the Association (both checks must be submitted together)
Benefits (to be expanded):
- Inclusion and attendance at all of our functions, i.e., monthly Members Meetings, networking and marketing activities; opportunities for referrals by other members.
- Marketing exposure via our website: photograph, 60 word business description, total 600 characters including contact information, such as, phone, address, website address with direct link, email address with direct link.
- Marketing exposure via our brochure: photograph, 12 word business description, total 200 characters including company, name, phone, email and website address listings.
- Chamber of Commerce full marketing benefits: presence for SMSA at www.sedonachamber.com, presence for SMSA at their Tourism Bureau website www.visitsedona.com, handouts at Sedona Visitor Center , featured in their Experience Sedona Guide Magazine, featured in the Experience Sedona Arizona brochure, featured in the Chamber’s weekly e-flashes, participation in promotional events out of town through distribution of SMSA brochures by the Chamber.
- Local brochure distribution: Sedona Chamber of Commerce Visitor Centers, New Frontier’s brochure rack, Your Sedona Connection brochures distribution.
- Promotion by concierges at Sedona’s major hotels and resorts, plus SMSA representation in concierges meetings.
- Marketing via joined advertising, with articles in Key Magazine, promotion via www.sedonachamber.com or linking with websites of other members. More marketing opportunities: more members means larger budget – means more options.
- Participation in events organized by SMSA, like the annual ‘Celebrate Your Spirit’ in Tlaquepaque, or in events organized by others that SMSA participates in.
- Opportunity to be a staff member of the SMSA Center for one day or a half day per week. Opportunity to receive referrals through the SMSA Center.
- Opportunity to participate in the Forest Access Program for those who choose to do their work on the land and do not have a permit to access the National Forest.
- Invitation to contribute to our metaphysical community through being a board member or a committee member.